This week, we welcomed Jeff Faber, Employee Benefits Chief Strategy Officer of HUB International to the show for a conversation about what’s next in employee benefits for 2024.
Benefit professionals and the teams they serve are dealing with a slew of challenges this year, including:
- Turnover and absenteeism
- Declining population health
- Health inequities
We asked Jeff to shed light on how employers and their benefit advisors are navigating this environment with impactful benefits and smart strategies that can improve both the employee experience and the bottom line.
He delivered with both thoughtful insights and empathy–listen to the episode for more on:
- The importance of communication, trust, and openness with employees to address their concerns and help them maintain good health.
- The role of vendors, such as Paytient, in providing financial assistance and reducing barriers to care.
- Leveraging advanced analytics to identify vulnerable employee demographics and address social determinants of health.
- Shifting focus from monitoring costs to managing costs through population health management and optimized employee experiences.
Have questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com!
For more information on Paytient and how we can help your team better access and afford healthcare, click here.